Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Need Help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member
    Need Help


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Need Help

    I'm trying toplay online with my ps2, I have the ethernet cable plugged in and I have a connection. But it will not go past the DNAS connection? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Need Help

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zebra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm trying toplay online with my ps2, I have the ethernet cable plugged in and I have a connection. But it will not go past the DNAS connection? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] </div></div>

    What's your internet provider and is it Cable/DSL?

    EDIT - Found two sites that should help. Let me know how everything goes.

    <u>How to hookup your console to the net

    A Guide to DNAS</u>
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member
    Need Help


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Need Help

    DSL through verizon. Im also getting error 612
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •